Introduction Into Procurement Management ( 10-12 July )
Course Duration: 15 hours – 3 days (9:00 - 14:00 each day)
• Purchasing, procurement, logistics & supply chain management: definitions and understanding;
• Purchasing/procurement process stages
• Analysis and application of lead time and price concepts (purchase price vs TCO, etc.);
• Introduction into Incoterms 2010 while agreeing the major contract of sale terms;
• Cross-functional and inter-organizational relationships and communication;
Covering issues on effective purchase process organization and improvement of relationships with Suppliers.
The course is proposed for specialists and senior specialists of Purchasing/Procurement, Logistics/ and or SCM departments.
International standards and practice, their application in compliance with conditions of the local market, practical situations and cases.
Language: Azerbaijani or Russian language
For registration please send your requests via e-mail:email@example.com